Indica or Sativa? What strain? Pics INcluded

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Peter Tosh Fan, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Hey all,

Curious whether this is indica or sativa and if possible, what strain does it look like.

Pic's included,

Thanks

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      44.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      68.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      40.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      64.3 KB
      Views:
  2. ok let me be the first to say it looks like a sativa, but you should take some pictures of the leaves. No idea what strain it could be, but it could be a hybrid..

-JAH:)

3. leaf pics to follow as per your suggestion.

Thanks

4. i can see the leaves in the pics. they look like indica leaves. but anyway almost everything now is some* type of hybrid. looks like it's got more indica genes in her leaves ;) looks great keep it up

5. Please don't double-post. The answers don't get any better the second time.

6. I"ve added some leaf pics as per a suggestion.

Again, any more guesses would be appreciated.

Cheers

P.S.

I deleted the original post as the pics didn't attach correctly, although everytime i attempted to simply edit the posting, it said the pics were there and couldn't be replaced. I deleted the post and reposted as an easy solve.

Attached Files:

7. Although on this plant we see a very spaced out plant with alot of space between nodes we can never be sure of dominance of family variation, but if the decision of classification came down to me I would state. "Due to the space between the nodes and the lateral distance of the leaves I am compelled to say this plant has a dominance toward the phenotype and family variance ( or taxon if we want to be picky) of sativa classed plants."
    But thats just me what do I know?