Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indica or Sativa? mids or dank? (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dukah, Jan 29, 2009.

1. First time poster, i'm not a pro in classification of weed.

This is what I've been getting lately from a new source. Quality and prices are amazing (25$ for 1/8 and 45$ for 1/4).

Do you believe it's indica or sativa?

Is it mids, dro or dank??

Attached Files:

2. Thats some sure fire! Nice pickup...:smoking:

impossible to tell if its indica or sativa.

But if i had to guess, its probably home grown.

3. Why dont you smoke it and tell us what it is sativa or indica? or you can send it to toronto and ill find out for you... please. pretty please?

4. Dude thats some DANK, cant tell if its indica or sativa, if it makes u tired and body stoned its indica, and if its energetic clear thinkin then its sativa, but it could be a mix. idk. nice weed nice prices :hello:

5. I thought it was possible to tell by looking at it... Like I said, im no expert

6. that definitely looks like dank man. GREAT price too. Are you located in the states or canada?

As others said, appearance in most cases cannot tell whether it is indica or sativa, unless you know the genetics of that strain.

IMO The best way to find out is to smoke some, and do what feels natural to you. If you end up doing something active, or become very talkative its a sativa. If you are instantly attached to the couch, and somewhat anti-social..chances are its a indica.

In most cases it wont be a pure (100%) indica or sativa...it will be a hybrid.

As you begin to smoke more it will be easier for you to distinguish

7. definitely dank man. and those prices are....awesome. are you in canada? that would explain the prices.

8. Actually it's not. Sativas have much thinner leaves, normally pretty "airy" or loose buds, and the nuggets tend to stretch out longer than they are wide. Indicas on the other hand are normally much more dense and the buds are hard and even difficult to break up sometimes.

Seems to me like your buds are indica dominant and it looks dank as hell!

9. #9 cRiTiCaL, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    That looks like some DANK. shit, and for $25 a 1/8, that's just amazing.
    Up here in NJ, it costs around $60 dollars for a 1/8 and it doesn't look near as nice as that.
    Nice pickup dude.

10. that looks like some dank sativa to me.

11. Holly SHaaatt...

that shits on fire man

12. straight fire man

good job on the pick up

13. Definitely DANK! Congrats on the great pickup. :hello:

14. Dank. As for wether or not its sativa or indica, you should send it to me for testing...like now.

15. #15 ZarTheDragon, Jan 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2009
    im betting its some mad sativa dank. hybrind mainly sativa.
    but yeah its dank.
    tell us after you smoke it.

16. Most strains these days are hybrids of the two, but nobody can tell you from pics. Sometimes you can't even tell by smell or smoke unless it's pure Sativa or Indica.

17. sharing is caring :hello:

18. definitely some dank beasters.. indica too

19. If your in Canada nice hookup.

If your not nice troll.

20. :rolleyes:

You can't tell that it's an Indica from a picture anymore than I can tell what your hair color is from your post.