Indica Kid's Novel Assistance Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Indica Kid, May 29, 2010.

1. #1 Indica Kid, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    Hey GC,

So I'm writing a novel... Without going into detail the point of it is going to be a fictional account of a gentleman who learns progressively more about himself, and humanity through various encounters and epiphanies during his lifespan. In similar fashion to John Steinbeck, I seek to increase my own, and my readers' understanding, however slightly, of themselves and those who surround them.

I have jotted down many of my own observations about my self, my personality, my struggles, and my strengths. I have also included anything that I have discovered about other personalities, how they interact with my type, and general observations about people in general

It is quite an interesting journey to truly try and explore yourself. I'd recommend regular self analysis to any blade who thinks he/she can handle a greater understanding of his/her real self.

I am asking my fellow blades for in-depth observations they have made about either themselves, or humanity as a whole. Please don't just make a simple observation but also include an explanation about the situation that lead you to such a belief. If you are making observations about yourself, please include an honest and somewhat thorough discussion about who you are as a person.

I think that on top of this thread helping me with my journey in writing this book, we might just be able to gain a bit of understanding about our fellow blades.

I'll leave you with the Aldous Huxly quote that inspired half of my book's subject matter: