Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

indica bud vs sativa bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrNiceGuys, Jul 22, 2011.

1. can u name some popular types of bud from each of these strains?? like what is purp kush, og kush, sour d's, northern lights, ect. and could u explain the highs between the 2 strains?

2. I cant give you descriptions of the weed you like.
    But I do know the difference between indica/sativa.

Indica weed is more of a "couch lock" (more body high) weed that puts you on the couch in zombie mode to watch tv and stop thinking.

Sativa weed is a little more of a head high and will sometimes give your brain a kickstart to be creative/want to go out and do something(party sometimes).

I always forget whats what so if you just think of "indiCa"
    the C stands for couch lock.

then you will know sativa is the other high.
    hope this helps and I hope you get a better explanation soon.

=)

3. I love indica, makes music the greatest thing on earth and also helps me with my insomnia but sativas are also great like the blades above me described. There are also hybrids between both.

4. Kush is indica or indica dominant. Might have a HINT of sativa, but nothing major. You'll just feel the indica. And haze is sativa or sativa dominant. Just thought I'd mention those 2 since there's alot of strains out there that have haze or kush in its name.

5. yeah... is there a way by looking at ur bud to tell if its indica or sativa??