Incubus

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by herbsman420, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Considering this is a marijauna board, there should be alot of you stoners that listen to Incubus. I recently got into their music, and my favorite album is Morning View. What about you guys?

Jah Bless

2. Compliments of enjoyincubus.com is my desktop..the artwork there is really freaken cool. :cool:
    [​IMG]
    The Morning Sessions DVD is pretty sweet, though I like lean more into SCIENCE as far as albums go, I dig it all..but SCIENCE just fucking rocks.

3. I have always been into Incubus, but one time I got really blazed and started to Morning View, and I have to say they are definitely my one of my favorite bands now. It is also fun to jam out to there songs as well. Talking artwise, watch some of their videos, they are really cool. Especially the video for drive, that is really cool, and they do it all themselves.

4. morning is a great album hands down.

5. i personally don't like them much. There music is high quality, just not my style.

6. definitely an essential cd to listen to when stoned. aqueous transmission...man i've listened to that song stoned so many times. you really just flow with the music and it's a great metaphor and a kick ass image to picture floating down a river all stoned lying on yoru boat and stuff.

7. i use to love make yourself but then i got morning view and didnt really care for it...but i guess im gonna go back and listen to it after i blaze up

8. SCIENCE IS THE shitt... calgone the last track is fuckign intesne long and crazy trippy song i love that song... mornign view is still my favorite and their early album liek fungus amongus is really chill as well i LOVE incubus

9. incubus rocks man, great bass, great drums, solid guitar, excellent voice, i have all their albums, i'm a big fan of make yourself, but i love them all, listen to battlestar scratchalatchtica, great song when your stoned!

10. S.C.I.E.N.C.E is my favorite cd, i also like fungus is amoungus and enjoy incubis

deep inside is a bitchen song

11. S.C.I.E.N.C.E., Morning View, Make Yourself, Fungus Among Us, Enjoy Incubus are all good albums. Crow is an okay album, but it doesn't have the same feel... some good music none the less. At the end of a songs call Azwethinkweiz, there is a reverse voice clip, so I recorded it and reversed it to see what it says and it's Brandon saying "On Thursday night, we smoked indica, and Azwethinkweizm was born!" Funny shit...:D

12. dude, i'm all about incubus!

since 99 i've seen them 6 times, every time they've been in IN

here are mini versions of some wallpapers I made, they're low res so people wouldn't steal them, sorry... the full size high res are on my broke down PC

Attached Files:

13. im pretty mad they came to where i live a few years ago but i didnt go, and everytime i here any of their songs or think about it im pissed i didnt go, i love incubus

14. yes! alive at red rocks is a pretty sweet dvd as well.