Incredibowl Vs MFLB

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by RobbieS, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Well I am considering getting either a Magic Flight Launch Box or an inredibowl mini. They bost cost around the same and was wanting to get some feedback from you guys on whi9ch one you would reccomend. Please give details of why you choose which one.

Thanks in advance

2. Well personally i can speak for both because i own them both.. The magic flight wins hands down IMHO. Although it all depends on what your looking to do. If you smoke/vape with your buddies alot then i would definitely go with the m420 because its good for a group situation, the launch box fails at this task because of the use of batteries (unless you pay 60 bucks and buy the power adapter)... The most you would wanna use the launch box with would be no more than 3 people imo.. Anymore than that and it gets kinda aggravating and in my experience it ends up combusting

I although prefer the vape high over the smoking high, with the launch box you get a lifetime warranty and great customer service! IMHO its the best piece for the price. You get what you pay for..

If you have any other questions feel free to ask

3. My buddy combusted mine for the first time... i was so pissed.... permanent scorch mark.....

4. Yea i know my friends always forget to stop holding the battery down for a second and shake the box around after every hit so it ends up getting combusted especially after their high

5. I did this on my own because I'm an idiot :confused:

I've never tried the Incredibowl but I love my handheld, portable vape (MFLB).

6. The MFLB is good, but you gotta have good bud... otherwise it isn't worth it. The Incredibowl you can smoke any bud with...

I own the MFLB and not the incredibowl. I would say get the MFLB if you plan on using it in public or on the road.

7. Two completely different devices. Choose what you want to go with, then make your decision. We can't tell you if you like vape over smoke...

8. i can vape shitty shawag in my mflb and its still good i vape mids in mine all the time

9. yea i'd rather vape mids than smoke them through something that's basically a steam roller. ugh... thick schwag smoke, yuck.

10. ya i would rather have a nice worked steam roller might get one this paycheck thanks for reminding me

11. yea the incredibowl is cool and all, but really more of a novelty piece, and for the price of it, you could get a sick ass steam roller

12. Okay, well I think I am going to choose the MFLB as I have never owned a vape. I live in the UK abd was wondering where is the best place to order a MFLB?

13. blissville.com

14. BlissSville.com *

15. depends if you want to vape or smoke

but I seriously see the MFLB as the best portable in the market right now... if portability and stealth and vaporization arent a concern for, then dont get the MFLB... those arent its strong points.

16. Well it comes down to preference. Personally, I have both the magic flight and the incredibowl mini which I got a few days ago.

For people who want to enjoy the herb more healthy or be stealth or just try something different then smoking, the magic flight is probably the way to go.
    It just isn't my preference, because I found that I enjoy smoking more, and I hate having to charge batteries and stuff.

The incredibowl I first criticized but I am really liking this bowl, I have the mini version and that's perfect size for me, it hits pretty smooth for a steamroller, it's unique, and it's extremely durable.

It really comes down to what you want more, get them both eventually.. They are both cool and useful products.