Incredibowl m420

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Cptnyestrday, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Well, just ordered one of these from gcity and I can't wait for it to arrive. I looked around online and at my lhs, the m420 was 90 bucks everywhere I looked except grasscity. I heard they made some attachments for it which has me curious. How does the quick draw work? Also how do you guys like the m420? Was it worth the cash?

2. I love mine. After the first day of hitting one it immediately replaced my daily piece that I brought around with me. WELL worth the money. The quick draw is essentially a piece of metal with rubber around it (to keep the seal) that sits in between the tube and metal piece you pull to clear. It has a lever that protrudes out so all you have to do is press the lever and it will clear the tube opposed to having to pull the metal piece. It makes it a bit more convenient, but IMO not really needed. To be honest, I was a bit skeptical about paying the price for the m420, but I haven't met a single person who has regretted making the purchase including myself. Hope this helps man.