incredibowl m420

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by trolln, Aug 8, 2012.

1. hello, i have been looking at a couple threads about the m420 and i was just wondering, are they as smooth as people make them out to be. also how many hits can u usually get out of a reasonable bowl pack?

2. its like anything else... your asking a very personal opinion... the M420 is pretty cheap, and you cant really go wrong with it... if you try it and don't like it just sell it for a small loss

I clear a bowl in one or two draws..... but i don't fill it and im a light weight... but i get way messed up... and i use it nightly

3. They're really neat, and yes it is smooth. Go for it, like the other guy said, you can try to sell it if it's not up to snuff.

4. It all depends on how tightly you pack the bowl. I can cash it in 2-3 hits, but I've also packed it and its made its rounds around the circle. Some people here complain about it for some reason, but to be honest I'm pretty sure they have never even tried one. Everyone in my group of friends that has hit mine has ordered one within the next week so who knows.