Incredibowl i420 CONS

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ARisingBiscuit, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I guess I should go even farther to agree that there is a lot of 'hokey' art out there...but amongst all the hokey poo there are quite a few diamonds in the rough that produce some honestly awe-inspiring pieces. :)

Edit: You beat me to the punch ;)

2. A glass screen would probably work well - we'll also be working with our pals at pH(x) to put out new buchner funnel-style bowls

3. I have never agreed more with somebody. You will call the incredibowl a ridiculously overpriced piece that is worth nothing more than a steamroller, while you clutch your 200 dollar squiggly line bowl without the slightest sense of irony. These glassheads are some of the most elitist, ignorant, and above all dumbest people I have ever encountered on the internet.

Yes I think the incredibowl is overpriced, but so is your damn bowl with the red squiggly lines on it which you have FUCKING SHOWN ME 1000 TIMES. It is barely art since a whole bunch of different colored squiggly lines which serve no purpose but to irritate the eyes have been done BEFORE. It is not original, and most of the time it isn't even unique. Just stupid brainwashed idiots.

Of course, that is just my opinion

4. i don't own an incredibowl, but i've smoke one a handful of times, one had a custom made bubbler attachment on it, its a great piece of equipment but not worth more than a bill

5. so what? they invented it and it is completely different from anything out there so they have no competition (they are a monopoly) and if you have taken microeconomics you should know what that is.

6. but in response to the question, i do own an incredibowl and its sick. it is soo worth 200 dollars if you smoke a lot. gets you high real quick and its efficient

7. #27 SovietRed, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
    Whoa man. Chill. I understand your opinion but how do you know that guy actually buys so called "art" glass. I can't fathom paying $500+ on glass either but then again i can't fathom paying $189 for the incredibowl either. That's not because i don't think it's cool...it's just because i could probably make the same thing for under $30.

Let people spend their money the way they want to spend their money. Have fun with your incredibowl.

OP there are tons of reviews on YouTube

8. Whoa the Incredibowl is $189???

For some reason I thought it was $89, and still thought that was expensive.

Its nothing more than a glorified steamroller. Get an polycarbonate (or anything not glass) steamroller if you're worried about durablilty, and take the extra $150 for another piece.

I completely understand that its a new product with no competition, but $200?

I paid $100 for a really nice, half-heady, inside out, sherlock diffused bubbler thats about 15" tall and thought it was a bit too much, but wanted to support my LHS in this economy.

You realize the amount of items you can get for $200? You can buy a nice spoon ($35), a nice chillum ($25), a nice steamroller ($30), and a simple but quality bong ($75), and still have money for bud.

Not to mention, if you bought the above items on etsy, you can buy twice that.

9. when it all boils down to it, i think the incredibowl is great. but i wouldnt drop more than 35-40 on ANY bowl. the only thing that justifys the price of this piece is that it is indestructible and has a lifetime warranty i think.

10. Just go with the m420 and get the xl chamber... Its like 89 all together on wickiepipe right now... That's where i bought mine and i love it...

11. LMFAO dont talk about things you dont know, tell you what ill do, ive done both CNC machining on a tornos deco 20/26 and plastic injection molding, now, im with you on the plastic injection molding thing, easy as cake, unless your the guy holding a 1 millionth tolerance on the mold...but cnc isent as easy as you think, but sence u want to pop off with that, u write me a program and ill load it up for ya, see how u do ;-)