Incredibowl 2.0

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by tokerpro420, May 9, 2011.

1. damn i keep checking this thread for info on the i420 2.0 and all it i see is kids bitching at each other about LITERALLY the dumbest fucking argument.

soo...can you guys stop having this weak little fight and actually get back on topic?

2. Lets PM IncredibowlInd and talk straight to the source.

3. i talked yesterday to a dealer of them and he said there will be a 2.0 but he doesent know what will change. He did say that incredibowl is merging with a company that helped design incredibowl, and may market under the name(s) "Quick shot" or "one shot". NOT assuming they will get rid of the incredibowl name all together.

4. Interesting. ..wonder if its gonna incorporate the Sherlock or some kind of water or filtration. Can't wait

5. Water filtration would be nice and im thinking of a way to hook up a vape to the incredibowl... I wouldn't even feel the hit in my throat! Water filtration might be overkill for what I'm trying to do and I wouldn't be surprised if there is a pretty significant price increase over the last model.

6. #26 Ashine, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    why the FUCK are you raging dude...
    if you get mad over little stuff like this, then i cant even imagine how you are in real life

7. Has anyone heard anything more about this?