Incredible closed eye visuals while high

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TheJourney, Oct 24, 2011.

1. #1 TheJourney, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    So this is something that has not always happened to me. It is, in fact, when I had made progression spiritually/with my consciousness that this all the sudden started to occur. Now when I smoke weed, and close my eyes, I see the most incredible things. It may be kinda difficult to describe, but I'll try. Basically it's all of these unbelievable looking shapes and patterns which can be broken down into smaller shapes and patterns which make them up, and also form together to create larger shapes and patterns. This is all formed by what seems to be a sort of white light of consciousness, combined with the fact that I am able to feel energy flowing through my body, often particularly in my third eye area.

All of this is kinda like a white light, but it also kinda has beautiful colors to it too. Idk. What I see often looks like light-beings sort of, and they are often in a meditative position or some sort of peaceful spiritual position. All of these people may form to create one larger meditative light-body, which combines with many others to form a god-like face, or something like that. Often what I see is just these amazing divine looking faces and bodies, and stuff like that. It's pretty awesome. Strange that it all coincides with my spiritual/consciousness development, and also perhaps is correlated to the third eye/pineal gland. What do you guys think?

2. i get that too.....when you close your eyes and your in a completely different world. patterns and desgins and colors and everything is just flowing.

3. spiritually inclined think spiritually divine. they're fine. and refined.

yeah i do stuff like that. i love just settling into the high, very meditative.

4. I don't usually get too intense of visuals on ganja.. just squiggly lines for the most part. But I know what you mean by the patterns.. I usually feel them if that makes any sense at all?

5. Nice CEVs. Btw how did you made that spiritual progression? I'm interested .

6. mmmm..white light....so warm n fluffeh :smoke:

7. I only get it when I am completely faded, but I have not been that high in a while because last time I was that high I had a panic attack. The panic attack was not because of smoking, it was because of my lack of understanding of what was happening to my body. I felt my entire body go numb centimeter by centimeter, starting with my left earlobe. Once it hit my throat and I thought that I was not going to be able to swallow, I started getting concerned. Once I could feel every single beat of my heart in slow motion, and actually feel the blood pushing out of my arteries, the panic attack started full on. I thought I was having a heart attack. I now know that I was actually experiencing something very enlightening, but I still have a little bit of fear of getting that high again. I'm working through it.

8. it flows, slowly, not to fast

9. Forget what its called but there's atight word for it.. basically dreaming without sleeping

10. I know you meditate Journey, so I wanted to ask you and everyone else that does: Whenever I meditate in nature while stoned, it seems like I can imagine every sound in my mind. It's like sonar and I can imagine the entire scenary through sound waves... idk, it always trips me out.

Does anyone else feel like they have sonar while stoned and meditating or just closing their eyes? lol.

11. Ive always had those closed eye visuals ever since a kid. I have them now if I just close my eyes. And im not even high right now either.

12. Hmm. Meditation, reading, and lotssss of thinking. Looking into the nature of reality and all things, who I am, the nature of words, beliefs, etc. Idk. Not sure how to be too specific, sorry :(

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the opportunity to straight up meditate while high.(I haven't been able to smoke in quite a long time, and have been able to a few times recently but not in an environment where I could meditate) However, I understand what you mean as far as sound waves stimulating a sort of picture of reality. It makes sense to me, and the way I understand it the blending of the senses is something that can occur during the psychedelic experience, and is something that we naturally have as infants, and lose through conditioning. As an infant, all of our senses are sort of "crossed." We haven't learned to differentiate everything, even "sounds" from "sights" and things like that. Often when an infant hears something, it will bring about visuals to go along with it. Things like that. If you think about it, it's all waves, and so even our absolute differentiation of the sense-perceptions is a learned behavior, in a way and to some degree.

13. That's awesome! Recently, probably around the same time I started getting the intense CEV's while high, I can kind of see things with my eyes closed all the time too. I feel like it's seeing the imagery of my subconscious. It's interesting to see my mind, sort of, and watch how it all morphs. These are most intense before going to sleep, as well as during meditation. I hope to explore this further.

14. When i was in elementary school I noticed it, and I still remember that being only a couple years out of high school. I would sit in 3rd grade and just have my eyes close and watch those visuals, it was some crazy shit maybe related to my mother doing hard drugs or lots of acid in the 70's and 80's???, I was only born 10 years after the 80's

I thought I was the only one. :wave:

15. It's almost like speech is a form of sonar because certain vocal patterns that we define as a language creates mental images in our head to correlate. The funny thing is we're so conditioned to this habit that we hardly realise it's happening.

16. I know for me the visuals take whatever form i imagine although its harder said than done. Its a nice realm to let your imagination run, i do it when its optimal though whenever i feel like it will happen cause you really have to be in it full concentration to let go.

17. Exactly. I haven't even been able to really explore it fully yet. I have definitely noticed though that the more relaxed and aware/focused you are, the better the visuals are. When my head has a lot of thoughts going, I won't see much. The more relaxed I am, and the clearer my mind is, the better the visuals are. Hopefully I'll be able to smoke at home by myself soon, and just sit back with my eyes closed, maybe while listening to music. Really explore this inner dimension.

18. I feel ya, i haven't tried imagining though but when im stone i usually sense the sound waves bouncing inside my mind haha i find myself catching more subtle frequencies i can pick during meditation outside.

19. The possibilities are endless! I find that to be 'stretching you imagination' although we'see' without seeing - i think what has to do with limited imagination is that we see things in nature that are reflected in our minds - in a way it makes it unoriginal but how we make it out to be is all up to us.

I've meditated to help increase my spiritual awareness and it seems to get easier and easier. On the good days i feel like a floating energy field in the cosmos's :smoke:

20. Journey can I have the uber dank you're obviously smoking? :smoke: