Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Increased pulse rate and heart health

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BudBrownies, May 6, 2013.

1. As everyone knows a common side effect is increased heart rate, the potency, the strain, depression and anxiety and heart problems can intense the effect of heart rate.

Lately my heart would increase pretty good, the first 10 mins of my high my heart starts pounding hard, tiny chest pain and I will dizzy and out of breath.

My question is, does weed cause long term heart problems, like heart pulpstions, high blood pressure, heart attack and stroke?

Please don't flame me. Is cannabis safe for your heart long term?

2. It is safe long term and should not cause cardiovascular issues if you get off the couch and exercise a few times a week.

3. False. Increased heart rate is a side of effect of the drug not your physical fitness which I would say is above avg.

4. Why are you asking if you clearly know then? In the short term, for about the 20 minutes after you toke, your heart rate will increase ad then will go back to normal. It does not increase blood pressure over time.

5. Fuck you seem stingy. But anyway if you take a big hit no shitbyourblungs/heart have side effects because you lack oxygen. It's ok I have been smoking from ages 13-19. Use comm sense

6. What about electric impulse damage, Valve and cardio distress and weakening over time.

Do you know or are you just bull shiting?

7. This is fact, I gave had medical issues lately and got constant blood pressure readings. Every time I have ended up with lower blood pressure, heart rate of 55-60, and o2 saturation levels of 100% (should never really fluctuate from this). Also check out grannies study list, awesome info there.