Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

increase potency and cure?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by S3T4CH1, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Okay so I heard that if you cook your weed at 180 degrees in the oven for five to ten minutes and not to heat over 200 cause thc dissolves at 200 degrees, so, If anyone can answer this it would be really helpful, if you bake your weed to increase potency, could you cure it? And if you could cure it would it lower the thc in any way that baking it increased? Cause I was wanting to cure it and have an orange peel in with it cause I heard that it will also get a little flavor or smell of it if you cure it n put an orange peel in with it for a while, so is there any way this could work?

2. Theres a edibles forum, also theres a search button dude.

Repost :)

3. My advice is to do nothing you just mentioned.

Get weed

Smoke it

4. yeah i heard this too but im scared to try it. The cooking it not the orange peel thing.

5. What I've heard is not quite the same you heard...

puting weed in oven is mainly used to dry your weed when its too wet. If you make your weed dry faster than it should (puting it in a oven for exemple) it will loose potency.