Incomplete smoke report!

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by smokehound, Apr 30, 2012.

1. #1 smokehound, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's a quick-dried popcorn bud... You can see a banana that I cut to the left.. More pics to come

Strain: Maui-Waui-X-TrainWreck

Total yield: ? (Possibly 7-8 grams)

Dry Weight: TBA

This is an EXCELLENT strain.

Taste: N/A yet, but has fruity tropical aroma. Like Skunky Mangoes, with a vague strawberry hint. Smells almost like skunky candy. Shake was too green to describe true flavor.

I suggest Flowering for 8 weeks, very potent. 8-1/2 to 9 weeks for increased stoniness. I have only tried the shake and a few premature popcorn buds.

My friend hooked it up with a clone, and I flowered her under a single CFL. Her max. height was about 14 inches. This plant had difficulty growing, only three fingered leaves, but I managed to get a great yield for ONE CFL. Those round reflectors are great! Just rotate the plant every 3 hours!

If I had more CFL's i could have had a bigger yield.

High description: Electrifying. Intense. The final cured product will be amazing. Flushed for only a few days with Dasani water, and the shake wasn't bad, albeit a bit harsh due to the chlorophyl though with proper drying and curing this will be excellent stash material. Good for activities, artwork.. I heavily diluted her nutes, a little goes a long way. many people overfert!

The shake was VERY potent. I'm super-stoned right now. I tried drying my shake with the cfl light about 1 inch away. Best way I've ever quick-dried.

Bits of shake with thicker stems did burn a bit chemically, but they were quick-dried and uncured! Might roll a shake joint tomorrow. =) No popping and sizzling.

Trichomes were mostly cloudy, with some amber here and there. I personally like A rushy high better most of the time, as I am quite active. Longer flowering and this will be a killer couchlock.

I am very fond of this strain. Been smoking it here and there for the past few years. It packs decent buds, even when small. Good candidate for SOG or SCROG.

I'll try to grab some beautiful Macro shots of these potent little buds in the sunlight.