incest! Super contraversial :o

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by exile54, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Not only is the thread itself disgusting, but the fact that so many people aren't absolutely sickened by the thought of fucking their own mother is.. Is.. I can't even think of a word that is necessary to portray how fucking disgusting it is. I have to smoke a bowl to fight the nausea! Eww fuckin weirdos, man! Haha

2. Woah, everyone needs to settle down here. Undo those chastity belts of yours, people.

I wouldn't bang my own mother or anything, but who cares if the OP's friend busts a nut on/in his own mother and sister? It's not that disturbing. At least it wasn't rape or anything.

3. Damn, thats pretty hot but wrong at the same time lol.

Shit, if it was step mom and step sis, then its a different story.

4. What exactly is "disgusting" about it? I mean I wouldn't do it but still.

How is banging your step sister different? Your still family, and its not like having the same genes matters unless your reproducing.

5. [quote name='"Luvs2splooj"']What exactly is "disgusting" about it? I mean I wouldn't do it but still.

How is banging your step sister different? Your still family, and its not like having the same genes matters unless your reproducing.[/quote]

There is a reason you felt it necessary to say you wouldn't do it! And that reason is that it is fucking disgusting, I didn't say I'd bang my step sister, that's gross too! Lol not AS bad I guess, seeing as how there is no blood shared. Still gross though! Haha

6. What the actual fuck?

7. its not blood related

theoretically parents could divorce when your 18. then re marrry new peoplethe same year and you would meet someone that is "new to your family". it could be some one youve never seen before.

or it could be your fuck buddies mom or dad if they happend to be divorced to.

8. [quote name='"Luvs2splooj"']What exactly is "disgusting" about it? I mean I wouldn't do it but still.

How is banging your step sister different? Your still family, and its not like having the same genes matters unless your reproducing.[/quote]

Your having sex with someone in your family..your sticking your noodle in the old used up bowl you came out of. You are fucking a person who is supppsed to love you an take care of you so you don't fail in life. Your mom is supposed to be your friend...not your fuck buddy.

Does that give you a little insight to how gross it is?

9. I don't get how people think incest is somehow normal. Do you want to know why mentally healthy humans are repulsed by it?? Its an evolutionary safe guard, so we don't fuck up the gene pool too much. Its not natural.

10. Your talking out of your ass based on your thoughts.

Again, how is being attracted to a family member that isn't blood related any different.

11. Okay. Please explain then, why the majority of our species is repulsed by the very idea let alone the act of incest.. If I'm talking out of my ass. :rolleyes:

EDIT: being attracted to a family member who isn't blood related is not incest. Incest is having sex with a blood related family member.

12. You mistake the attitude of our species with the attitude of our culture. Incest wasn't frowned upon until relatively recently. Many old authors and other people who we would consider mentally healthy were married to there sisters and cousins.

I'm not supporting it, I'm just saying the only part that makes it disgusting is in our head. We're all humans so we're all related in some manner, some probably closer than others, we only find it repulsive cause we are so emotionally intimate with our family members.

If your an 18 year old kid and you've got a 34 year old mom that's smokin hot, there is probably something wrong with your sex drive if you aren't at least subliminally aroused. Not that you would act on it.
    But according to many animals other than humans, if say its pretty natural, we've just evolved so much as a society with morals that we find it grotesque.

13. Why someone would do this is disgusting but telling people you did it is just fucked.

14. I didn't mistake anything. I said it was an evolutionary safeguard. To make sure that we don't pollute the gene pool too much. Its been well proven that babies from incest couples don't exactly come out right.

Of course your subliminally turned on by it but that means nothing. After thinking it common feelings are guilt, repulsion, etc. .

15. #55 WTFun, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    You lost me at "Luvs2splooj".

16. i can't believe you guys are letting the troll win

17. pics or it didnt happen lol jk thats fuckin disgusting

18. without morals implanted by many, many, years of religion.... would we still think this is wrong?

19. [quote name='"420rowdyguy"']i find the idea of fucking my step-sister,

a huge fucking turn on!

its like being told not to touch the forbidden fruit, then carving a hole in it and fucking it[/quote]

I like that idea