Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Incense

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by baumann444, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Any tokers out there that burn incense in there room when they smoke? How well does it hide the smell?

2. At first I thought this thread was on spice, lol.

3. IMO..it works very well. While living with my parents I burned inscense every time I smoked. So either it didn't smell or they didn't care.

4. it will hide the smell pretty well. its mostly used to kind of fool people, if so even if they do smell weed, you can pass it off as incense, since it has that spicy smell.

5. Ehh, I mean when I smoked in my room with windows open and fans a blazin' after the fact a couple times I lit the incense, it took a good 2 hours to clear the smell of it. It works but makes my room heavy to breathe in even with the windows open.

6. nag champa...

7. only difference between nag champa and my ex?

an a