Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

in your opinion.. best skunk ????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by markatraat, Sep 25, 2011.

1. #1 markatraat, Sep 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2011
    in your opinion what and who's[actual breeder stock that's obtainable] is the best skunk you've ever smoked????

and please include the reason you think so flowering times yield sizes be as informative as possible if possible

2. Its not technically a "skunk" though its genetics are like 90% skunk, and , i do not know the breeder info. But Biddy Early, hands down best skunk breed i have ever smelled/smoked

Followed closely by the Lemon Skunk bred by one of the dispensaries here in town

3. this lady my mom knows sold us stuff she called "skunk #2", i had a nug of it in my locker one year and it literally stunk up the whole hallway. i had a class near that hall and my teacher was saying "someone must have gotten sprayed by a skunk this morning" :smoke:, that got me really paranoid though.

i dont know much more about it though.

4. well just for my own input the best I've smoked in a long time is
    the G13 labs skunk #1 but back in the day my brother had a friend and his father lived in gainesville Fl. once a year we used to go visit his dad and he grew the best skunk I ever had the pleasure to partake it was called gainesville green and let me tell you ,you knew when someone on the block had some and yes I mean the block like street you live on it was so dank it was unbelievable that is the main reason I started this thread I would love here that its still out there somewhere making someones life happy skunky fine

G13 Labs Skunk #1 Feminized

5. pepe le peu :laughing: