In traffic school right now

Discussion in 'General' started by cstekk, May 5, 2012.

1. Half the people here must be over 70. The rest are Mexican or look like they're moms. Not sure where I was going with this but it amused me.

2. When with the instructor, floor it, hit 70+ mph , turn the car 30 degrees to the right, then pull the handbreak then turn it completely to the left. once you do 360/540, you turn it to the right again till the car is side ways and turn back to the left.

3. [quote name='".AcidTrip."']When with the instructor, floor it, hit 70+ mph , turn the car 30 degrees to the right, then pull the handbreak then turn it completely to the left. once you do 360/540, you turn it to the right again to get power and back to the left.[/quote]

Do this.

4. The only sensible thing to do in this situation, really :smoke:

5. Traffic school people, not driving school

6. In which case.. when they give you a break and the class goes out for a food/water/smoke break, strip naked and scream "<instructor> tried to rape me!" .... proceed to run out of the room and cry. Boom. No more traffic school for you.

7. [quote name='"Spaced"']

In which case.. when they give you a break and the class goes out for a food/water/smoke break, strip naked and scream "<instructor> tried to rape me!" .... proceed to run out of the room and cry. Boom. No more traffic school for you.[/quote]

Well he does have a lisp

8. Those damn 70 year old Mexican moms.

9. Great idea.

you could even stand close to an instructor and shout *get your hand out of my pants* 60% of the time it works every time.

10. i was at traffic school twice and both times i had the same guy. he's like a 50 year old man with white hair and shit and both times he was hitting on the women near the front. last time he kept hitting on this young Asian woman that barely spoke English and it was so awkward cuz she probably didn't even realize it.