in the year 3000...

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Jun 5, 2009.

1. youtube, twitter, and facebook will combine together to create a mega-time wasting website called YouTwitFace.

that is all...

2. heheh

reminds me of the old conan o'brien skit.

3. He made a new one last night with Andy Richter so he will say in the year 3000 from now on instead of 2000 :p

4. SweeT!

I loved that skit!

Especially when baked!:)

Peace & Positive Vibrations!:)

5. That's dumb...one of the biggest parts of the joke was that 2000 has come and gone and they're still making it out to be super futuristic

6. In the year 3000...
    LeBron James XVII will lead team Earth to the finals of the galaxy, where they will lose in 4 games.

7. in the year 3000, the earth will probably be gone.

We have weapons of MASS destruction. how long can we possibly wait before we let these suckers go...

8. I was just sayin to someone wow I hope they keep doing In the year of 2000, and bam! last night they do it, I was going crazy...not really but I was happy

9. yea i saw that episode last nite. I dno, i like conan, but i feel like so much of the monologue was written for jay leno - i dno, that part did make me laugh hard though, i was so baked - i was taking a hit and i almost blew the whole bowl out

10. in the year 3000, the Shamwow guy will reveil that he's not the real Shamwow guy, but actually a sham Shamwow guy.

11. In the year 3000 after most of the human race has been destroyed and native peoples who didn't live in major cities that were nuked rebuild civilization, Chuck Norris will be worshipped as GOD because of how he roundhouse kicked a nuclear warhead out of the sky over to China destroying all of Hong Kong.