in the news

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tayanissa, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Two-year old Boy Fell from Third Floor Window while Mom Smoked Pot

November 22, 2010 Hartford, Connecticut – 22-year old mom Marilis Santiago was arrested by Hartford police for possession of marijuana, possession of marijuana within 1,500 feet of a school, and risk of injury to a minor after her son fell out from their window which is on the third floor of an apartment.

The 2-year old boy was said to be playing near their open window at when his mother was smoking marijuana on the kitchen table at around 5pm. He was rushed to Connecticut Children's Medical Center. The boy suffered from facial wounds, broken arm, and a bruised liver. The hospital's spokesman hasn't reported about the boy's condition yet but their neighbors who visited him said that the child is going to be okay.

According to Angel Rivera, Santiago's neighbor, she never heard or saw the mother mistreat her children. “As far as I'm concerned, she's a good mom,” Rivera added.

2. had she been taken a dump in the toilet would this even be in the news?:smoke:

Also they say around 5pm we all know the correct time was 420

3. You know how stoned you have to be to be toking ontop of a table?

Good to hear the kid survived, you only need to fall like 1 metre to crack your head (less hieght than falling off a table)

In her own fucking home??!

Time to move to a new apartment, that one is within bullshit law range

4. Don't think it applies in Australia man, not like I'd follow it anyway.
    Aslong as you're not going out and blowing smoke in the kids faces or dealing at the gates I don't see whats wrong, stupid fucking laws.