In the movie, "Old School"...

Discussion in 'General' started by Heinous Anus, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Does Will Ferrel actually beer bong those beers? If so, he's got some skill. :D

Watching it right now, with my buddies and we're all arguing whether or not he did it.

Mmmmmmm...another Rum and Coke. :D

2. cited: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0302886/trivia

Now if he took it in the bong, of if it like spilled behind him, I don't know...

3. i watched it with the actor comentary he did bong it but it was O'Doul's(non-alcoholic beer)

her had to do six takes so six beer bongs full of neer beer

that is a great movie

4. Well you really took the wind out of this thread :p

5. Not really, I just mentioned the drink, not if he actually had the skills to beerbong it. hah :p Big Smoker killed that one lol

6. hey hey hey i was just answering the question:D

7. Didn't he take like 3 swallows to do it? Still damn good. Better than me.

Wow...6 members viewing my drunken movie thread. Nice count, lol.

8. I always thought Will F. was just awesome and really did it. Thanks for clearing that up, guys.

9. Skills? Seemed like he took a long ass time to bong that beer to me...

10. Alright, well I'm on beer 27 or so my friends tell me. I want to break the record of 35 beers in 4 hours tonight. I think I can do it.

11. In the movie platoon, when they're smoking herb, they're actually smoking herb!

bet you didnt know that!

12. Yea. He might hvae. I don't really know. I know I could only beer bong in 3 gulps myself.

13. Seriously? That movie's fuckin' badass! Never knew that. +rep Rastaaa.

14. yeah but he is 39 years old i am sure he could do it with no problem when he was yonger

also i found this old school 2 this is new to me cant wait for it to come out

oh and Heinous CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG GOOD LUCK on breaking the record

15. dude will ferrel is a badass i know he partied like a sunavagun in his wonder years, just the fact he could do odouls says something,who would want to beer bong odouls>? waste of fricken time, he should have done coors light or something