In the Market for a new piece gents

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by hellobob09, Aug 11, 2009.

1. My last piece was destroyed by phenomenons I don't wish to discuss.
    But now I'm looking for a fairly easily concealable piece.
    I know I could get a spoon, but I've had a spoon and a bubbler and I kinda wanted to try something new.
    Preferably something that could also support up to three people, but it doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a party piece.

2. Sherlock, all the way.

3. STEAMROLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love mine and its great for small groups and solo.
    Easier to pass then a bong imo and it gets you plastered.
    Mines about 9in long and can be hidden in a shoe.

4. god im hoping those shoes are clean

5. thats what clean socks are for silly
    I dont actually need to hide it, but the OP was concerned about concealment.

6. Thanks guys!
    I might save my money up and buy a few pieces.
    Grab a one-hitter, spoon, and a decent steam roller.
    Speaking of which. How much do steam rollers usually run?
    I'm not looking for a RooR, but just a quality piece.

7. A decent steam roller can run you from $20 (acrylic) - $90+ (higher end glass)

Once you buy a couple pieces throw them up here!

8. Will do mate.
    I don't know if I want to buy an acrylic piece.
    How much might a humble glass steamroller cost?

9. Around here, you can get a decent, semi-plain one for about $50. If you wanna get crazy with designs they can get ridiculously expensive.

10. I've seen small glass steamrollers for $40-$70 and bigger, nicer ones for hundreds of dollars. You can probably find a nice small steamroller at most headshops.

11. get that bong bong bong bong :)

[​IMG]

12. So would it be worth it to get a steam roller or should I just save a bit more money and get a medium sized bong?

13. steam roller!!

then later on save up a lot more $$ and buy a wicked bong like an illy or toro.

14. I think that's what I'll end up getting then.
    Thanks for all your help guys and gals!

15. Steam rollers make smoke have a black belt in my kicking my throats ass. To harsh for me.

16. my steam roller is about 14 inches long and has pretty detailed glasswork and coloring i got a deal for 60 at my local headshop