Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In the market for a bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hakennase, Nov 9, 2005.

1. So I've got a bubbler and a bowl. I need a bong. I was into the locally blown glass, designed bongs, but after seeing all of the RooR bongs on here, I'm intrigued. The shop around here has glass that is locally blown. No RooRs. Is there a good site for buying them? How do they perform? Help me out here guys!

2. my post might get pulled, but weedcity.com offers a GREAT selection of true german RooRs, and, through them you can order custom made roors. Hefty price tags, be ware.

3. I would say if you can get a roor. I just got one and it hits so smooth with the ice catcher. Still need to try it out with the diffuser I just picked up.

4. definitely go for the roor. as i've said before, the laser-precision cut glass makes for perfect seals, and they hit smoother than anything else.

5. yeah i saw the loads you were pulling in that video!

6. haha, that was actually the ph(x) but the roors definitely hit just as well :)