Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In the mail today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lawlnub, Oct 4, 2007.

1. The peice is legal, with no resin or anything in it so therefore i did not order anything illegal over the internet.

2. Tommy Chong did 9 months in jail for mailing glass over state lines.Not for possession, or dui or anything.He put his name on a glass pipe and got burned.I think some states still outlaw pipes and bongs.If it was a hookah you might have a suit.The grinder on the other hand should have no such laws.Whos to say you werent gonna make your own peanut butter(gotta love ignorance) .You can go after them and i think you would be in your rights.Better be willing to wait til your 40 and have several million dollars before you even see a courtroom.Sad but true.I hate it too.

3. i bet that online shop will re-ship you some new ones, better packaging... send them an email?

4. Well I ordered from an online company myself, but fortunately mine was not opened by customs. Thats a random thing. I would just let the company know what happened through the email.

5. wont the place you bought it from compensate?

6. wont the place you bought it from compensate?
    or.. um.. is it a do it at your own risk kind of thing?

7. That shit, sir, is fucked up.

8. What? You guys thought the Patriot act was to actaully go after terrorists?:(

but for real thats some f'ed up shit. You should try complaining to someone...

9. Guess the FED's missed the what looks like three layers of "FRAGILE" tape...

10. thats bull shit man, but i bet they did that knowing that you wont take any legal action because they think that youre too afraid to since it was shit used for herb, id challenge that shit and go to court and if they ask you what its for just say tobacco

11. you know what the most fucked up thing about this is? you can't sew, you unfortunnatly can't sue the US government, and homeland security is protected :(, sorry dude.

12. Fuck That...thats fucked up...
    But i would have been scared as shit seeing the govt tape on the box lol

13. Man that's just fucking retarded. Vandalism is vandalism, man, no matter what cock sucker does it.

14. I would contact the company you ordered it from first and send them the pictures... maybe they'll offer to replace it for free. That's fucked up though.... I just wanna know how the hell they broke and bent the steel grinder??? I mean seriously they had to run that shit over with a car or something.

15. i think they used like a hammer or something because i found metal savings of darker metal stuck to my grinders magnet... suck yeah im pretty shure they will send me some new shit though.

16. Yep, Soveriegn Immunity. :(

17. send it back?

18. Listen.

We need to order like 5 Items and document them. And say that we are doing this and watch and see if say all or 1/2 of packages were all screwed up.

PS Guys: they are wasting so much time breaking then putting back in boxes nice and stuff.

We would have a big lawsuit vs the gov and make LOTS of money.

19. Ohh who says you can't sue the us gov. I just never have heard that. Now I know I guess? Is there like a law stating that or something.

20. unfortunately you wouldn't have any luck in court considering they have perfectly good grounds to drug test you since you ordered a bong and grinder...maybe if you waited a little while and detoxed...