Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In The End....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Well, as u have noticed in the past few weeks, my presence has slowly faded away and now, im afraid for the moment, that i won't be around for a few weeks, maybe even months. Unfortunettly, i rarely have access to a computer, more or less the internet as well, but once i get my new pc, i'll be back. Until then, keep smoking, i know i will.

2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, i was wondering where you went. dont forget to come back dude.. or else i breaka you face.. or something

:smoking:

3. hey ill send yeah a computer through my telepathologicalindenfinate machine. [​IMG]
    ive noticed you havent been round... [​IMG]

well hope to see you sooooooner than later!

4. later gator ;)

5. Use public library!

6. Libraries or trains, they have wireless internet connections on trains now. I think I'm gonna ride the rails as a hobo with a laptop leaching wireless connections from them. I'll hire drifters and drunks to plant massive grow ops all over the country so I can get weed and money. You can just order weed from my site that I'll set up in a while and you'll get an oz. on your doorstep the next day. yeah, and I can get food by sneaking off to 7-11's in the night...
    wait, I don't want to do that.

100 posts! HOODY HOO!

7. go steal a computer from a blind man.