Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In Tennessee

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by CoreyP, Nov 16, 2007.

1. I live in Tennessee so medical marijuana isnt legal...yet but i have a question. If it is legal to grow plants in some states as long as you are approved how come you can still get in trouble? I have heard of dispensaries and people getting in trouble even though they are doing it legally. Why is this? And on a side note ive seen question asking if its a good idea to get a card and then grow more than allowed. You guys that are allowed to grow it legally are so lucky you have no idea!!! Why in the world would you want to mess that up? I mean isnt 50 plants enough? You need to learn to grow more buds on the same amount of plants. If we want to legalize weed, we got to show them we are more responsible people, come on dont mess it up for the rest of us who are waiting for the rest of the US to catch up. Please!!

2. Yeah agreed. If you have the right to grow a specific amount of plants, why invite trouble by growing more.
    On your other question, people are getting busted by Federal Agents like the DEA. For example in California Prop. 215 says that people who find relief through MJ can use it and grow it for medical purposes however our fine federal government says, "no" marijuana is illegal even if it helps sick and dying people. That's basically it in a nutshell, good old state vs. federal power.

3. Down here in Guatamala you can.

4. Im not very well educated on the laws and thats totally my fault. I just dont understand how something can be legal, but ILLegal at the same time. How come a state can say something is legal but the government says its not. It boggles my mind. Oh well, dont worry everyone. It wont be long!! It might not be legalized, but it will be decriminalized very very soon. I dont know about you all, but i dont mind paying a ticket for getting busted. It beats spending years and years in jail and having your life ruined!

5. DEA > STATE. :smoking: