Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

in search of 420 friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by legalizeit843, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Hows everyone doing?? Just moved here from pa, living in summerville. Any fellow tokers in the area? Looking forward to meeting some of you \t\t:smoke:

2. Against the rules

3. He's not asking for a hookup. No different then putting where he's from and seeing if anyone else lives there.

4. why is this against the rules?

5. I'm so sick of people on GC being like "it's against the rules" & shit. Leave that up to the big guys at gc to figure out

6. Wow, its going to take a while to find over 400 friends, especially in a new area!

7. What a twist!

8. good one...lol

9. you really couldnt have picked a more original screen name could u? lol

10. I'm from wisconsin. Hello. We can be frannnddssss. :cool:

11. Wisconsin to bro :smoke:

12. I got a cousin in Wisconsin?

13. Wisconsin here as well :smoke:

14. Dan i know your wisconsin. I saw your name and just new what your comment was. :smoke:

15. wisconsin?....lol...why the heck u responding then...lmao....

16. #18 Cantigo, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's just because there elitist assholes.

17. #19 Cantigo, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's just because there elitist assholes.

18. im in so cal hit me up!