Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In regards to medical marijuananana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by B.Luv, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Ok. So Im am a 19 year old student. I really enjoy smoking pot- it rids me of literal physical pain. Specifically back pains associated with a larger breast size..I was just wondering if they administred a card to those with Chronic back pains. Also, does medicaid support Medical marijuana?? Im poor and in pain! help!

2. Check your state's medical mj website. Chronic pain is a legitimate reason for a medical card in most states that have mmj laws.

3. I have my mmj card for chronic back and neck pain.

4. not sure if this is the same for your area. But in canada, chronic back pain is considered spinal cord injury. Thats how i got my medical license

5. I have considered breast reduction as an option, but as previously stated in my thread, Im young, poor, and have shitty medical insurance.. Im not even sure Medicaid would cover MM let alone Plastic surgery- as it is classified as a cosmetic procedure, and poor people arent allowed to better themselves :x

6. No insurance covers MMJ at the moment.

7. Medicaid sometimes covers breast reduction but their criteria are insanely restrictive. There is a PDF here that has the criteria
    Frederick J. Duffy, Jr. M.D., F.A.C.S Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery - Breast Reduction
    I think your arms have to be falling off or something...:confused:

8. Yeah you gotta check with your state law... or you can come over and I can examine your back pain thats associated with larger boobs i mean breasts sorry got carried away. anway either way you will mostly likely leave a building with some green in the same day. either scenario its tokiiiiiiiinnnn tiiiimeeee