In need of some guidance.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FatSumBeach, Aug 23, 2011.

1. I found a great grow journal and tend to use that, and some advice obtained through research, to grow outdoors. :D

Now this is where I can't seem to get solid answers. :(

*And Before I ask anything I live in NC if that effects growing conditions.*

When should I begin to start the germinating/preparing process? (Spring, Summer, Whenever?)

And what would be a good FIRST grow? (I think I have it down to Hindu Skunk, Super Skunk, or Big Bud)

Where would you recommend I get these seeds at?

And any advice/tips would be GREATLY appreciated :D

GUIDE-http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-marijuana-growing/221622-growing-weed-outside-guide.html

SEED SITES-Attitude Seedbank
    AND
    Buy feminized marijuana seeds and cannabis seeds from Amsterdam - high quality marijuana seeds (cannabis seeds)

*ALSO Direct links to seed types would be awesome*

Thanks,
    FatSumBeach:cool:

2. you need them in the ground around may... june at the latest. by then it really needs to already be rooted good. i would start them inside in feb. and take them outside in late april or may. nc gets pretty cold in april sometimes and your girls won't like it.

3. forgot about the rest.... i would go with white widow if i was you and i just ordered for my first time from attitude. they seem to be the forum favorite.

4. the sooner u plant the bigger they get so plant late to control height

white widow is a very good strain but it is dated there are many great strains super lemon skunk and super silver haze are very popular tangerine dream and lsd are good big bud is just that hindu skunk sounds good and super skunk is good smoke too keep in mind that most strains take many generations to stabilize the genetics so just go with what u like