In need of diagnosis

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by redwing98, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Had some previous issues with calcium deficiency when the plant was 3 weeks old but I’m confident I took care of that. Came home after 5 days out of state to find larger fan leafs riddled with tons of small dots. Looked at it with a macro lens and couldn’t see any visible mites. pH is sitting at 6-6.2. 1/2 tsp/gal Calmag. The plant is 1 week into 12/12. Anyone have any ideas? IMG_4663.JPG IMG_4664.JPG IMG_4665.JPG

2. looks like insect damage ,i dont think its Mites as the dots are not really small, looks like it might be a larvae of a bug that looks like a small Caterpillar or some thing ,but what ever it needs treatment like Sinosad ,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Turn over the leaf, guaranteed to be either white aphids or black spider mites.

• Like Like x 1
  4. if you get a magnifying glass also when looking for insects look out for insect shit,, little tiny bits of loose black bits on the leaves ,,,,,mac,,

5. Thanks, I’ll have to take a closer look tonight. I’m complete broke right now until next week. Is there any easy cheap home remedy insecticides that you know of?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yep that’s exactly what I have man I’m confident you have the same issue

7. What are you using to fight it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. aphids can be controlled with a dishsoap spray

How to Use Household Dish Soap to Control Aphids

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m using a spinosad product and sm90

10. I wonder whats the problem too, but i would place my bet on nutrients...