Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In Los Angeles for a Week

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by pippy, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a resident of MA and I'm in L.A. for a week visiting a friend. I have Crohn's disease. I'm wondering if it's possible to get a doctor's recommendation while here. Any Ideas?
  2. You would need a California drivers license I believe and therefore you would have to be a citizen of that state. So unfortunately no I don't think you could.

  3. hes right sorry
    u have to be a citizen of that state :(
    just get some illegally :p
    if u have a friend who has medical cannabis just buy some from him or smoke with him
  4. Must be a resident. Sorry.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page