In line with Rick Ross at the airport

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokeyeyes12, Jun 1, 2011.

1. I was in Toronto Pearson Int. Airport (toronto canada) going to LA and in the customs line ahead of me was ricky ross and his crew... I noticed it was him through his sleeve and neck tattoos....I was just thinking this guy raps about how hes a big drug kingpin n shit and you just take a look at the guy in everyday life and kno hes fraudulent.

anyone else seen celebs/rappers in aiports?

2. lol never but sounds pretty BOSS, get it ricky ross the boss?

3. Officer Ricky

4. he was a correctional officer before rapping, hes a fake and a homo

5. the real rick ross is the man...

6. he's about fake as fake can get. don t think he really cares though, cause his money's pretty real

7. You should have walked up to him, slapped him in the face and said. WHAT NOW BITCH.

8. yea hes fake.. sure he dont care cuz hes getting money

9. I saw deon sanders at a hotel in puerto rico. He said hi back, then got on a giant bus w 40 of his closest friends.

10. I saw Chingy like 6years ago in a Detroit airport, he was on the same plane as me going back to st louis and he sat in 1st class while Murphy lee and the rest rode coach

11. that's cause murph durt is real!! i bet pretty ricky rosE wouldnt ride coach for his life:eek: god no

12. ive been to LAX atleast 10 times and i would say about 6 of the times i was there i saw someone famous..(seth rogan,wiz khalifa <tend to see him alot ha,um mario lopez,aston kutcher,cassidy and cory guns

13. When I was in first class back from florida to detroit, i met a black man in first class and he was really friendly and i got to talking to him, we both got on the subject of scuba diving and he was like i love scuba diving and he gave me his card and was like you can stay at my house in miami and we can go scuba diving next time you come down. and i was like dece, he had a nice watch i figured he had some money. then he tells me that he sells jets to the airline companys and he was going to south africa to do some business and i was like shit. and he told me about this trip he had to jamaica to go scuba diving after he finished business in south africa and i was like i would be doing more than scuba diving if i went to jamaica, and he started laughing his ass off and was like you would be in the sky with your brothers
    and i was kinda confused but when i got home and got baked i was like, i am in the sky with my brothers. im blazed this is probably really random but the jist of the story is i met a cool rich guy who's going to let me stay at his house this summer and i get to go scuba diving with and possibly get blazed with.

14. That's cool man, he still sucks though.

15. i saw lil mama in new york once. not sure if she counts as a celeb though :p

i yelled "lil mama! yo weave is bangin girl!" but she didnt even acknowledge me :(

her weave was, of course, a mess

16. for some reason, your avatar goes perfectly with your post

17. Be careful bro, people with fancy shit don't always mean their cool people. He might ship you off to colombia, hiding you with some weed in your suitcase and get put in prison for drug trafficking

Then the US embassy will have to negotiate some shit, and go through alot of troublle and money to bail you out.

Or you could have a nice time, and on the last night get drugged and raped. Forced to never tell anyone about the "events" that happened :rolleyes:

jk bro

18. nothin good can ever good of somebody who gives out business cards/info first time meeting them

and yeah rick ross is fuckin awful. based his whole rap gimmick off a REAL drug dealer

19. #19 smokeyeyes12, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011
    damn right he was...fuckin guys outta prison now what a goddam boss the guy is....He appealed his life sentence since 1996 and is a free man now since 2009

look what he said about the fake rapper rick ross HAHAHAHAHA

"After seeing all the stuff that has been going on with the Correctional Officer (William Roberts) that stole my name, [it] makes me think back to a year and a half ago when we spoke,” Freeway Ricky Ross explained to AllHipHop.com in a previous interview. “I tried to talk to him like a big brother and let him know to be you, and that he couldn't be me.”

if an
    yone wants the link to him addressing the fake rick ross here AllHipHop.com Daily News - :

20. rick ross got a 2nd chance. first time got in debt, got taken out rescued by Pdiddy and put back in as like the same image...

when 50 cent wailed out on him that ***** had no more money.