Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In I don’t get high off indica?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Johownas, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Well, I do, but it doesn’t feel different than from Sativa. It just feels like I need more to get high, and I don’t get as high as I normally do. It doesn’t really feel more relaxing or anything like it’s supposed to.

I have tried with different strains of indica, and different ways if smoking it (bong and a vaporizer), but it just feels like a less potent Sativa.

I would really like some opinions or help for this.

2. Stick to sativa if you feel that way. Indicas can be heavy, but sounds like you prefer effects of sativa dominant strains.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 EnlightenedToker, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Sativa's are generally more psychedelic in nature and more uplifting and giggly. It could be those reasons that indica's don't do it for you.

4. I’m a indica guy my mind n body go 100 mph all day. All I wanna do is chill when I get off work.

• Agree Agree x 1

5. Same. There are some aspects of Sativa's that I like but a lot of them are too stimulating for me. There are a few though that give me non-jittery energy and just feel great. Jack Herer for example.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yeah jack, chocolope, Harliquin, Cinex, and strawberry caugh are the only sativas I mess with.

7. Bet if you didn't know about indica and sativa. You would still get high and since you have to smoke more to get high. You will call it shitty weed. Lol. Just saying