In House Genetics Grand Double Purple

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Jul 3, 2017.

1. And yes it's so freaking fun lol

2. Oh those black nitros look so insane!!

3. 20171009_200642.jpg The grand doubles are all dried up and ready for jars. They dont look as purple as they really are in the pics for some reason. Squished some rosin out tonight and it didn't come out purple but man is it tasty and very potent. I could feel my eyes glazing over as I took the dab and it had a heavy body buzz... Great night time meds!

• Like Like x 2
  4. That is so bomb. Beautiful. How big we're your calyxes bc mine are huge! And I get what u are saying about the purple my guess is the extreme frost. Bc mine are are purple too....I'm posting up some pics of mine. I have a jellybreath up and going and my grandpa's breath is a girl...this makes me so happy!

5. She is in her 5th week...super exciting bc she is plump hell! Super frosty but the smell of this pheno is very earthy wet earth no grape punch or floral smell....

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yea yours look a bit fatter than mine did. Those plants look really happy, well done. Those are going to turn out real nice!... Congrats on the breath girls too, I want some of those, and some of those dolato crosses... Hell, I want them all

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks! I think I have a good system dialed in...I just started added blackstrap to my ocean forest during flower and boy she loves it. Dude that jelly kush tho. What? And the lemon sorbet? I do love some in house gear. I have a timeless montage I can't wait to pop. Annunaki is sending 3 free jelly kush fems with their orders and they are cheapest I have found.

8. JellyBreath x Hindu Kush...don't even get me started!

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think mine was mostly floral, but it was much more intense toward the end so it will probably start to smell a bit more soon for ya. But after drying and opening up the jar now to burp em, I'm getting a blue raspberry sour candy flavor, like a sweet tart. I hope it cured to taste that way too lol!

• Like Like x 1
  10. You must be following on IG too lol! Good look on the freebies of the Jelly Kush, I missed that promo, going to grab a pack of something now from Annunaki so I can get in on that goodness! Dammit here I go buying beans again lmao!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh yeah best prices what's up on that lemon sorbet? My guy is sending me a jelly kush so u know I'm gonna be taking good care of that...yes annunaki has some good prices..best around. I'm only In my.5th week and I'm astounded by this plant. Fattest calyxes on any plant I've grown and the frost is insane. She is so short she is like one big bud lol!!! In house is so far my fave breeders with ocean grown in 2nd....

12. Would like to try some cannarado and seed junky gear tho soon...

13. And lots of others too lol symbiotic and oni and exotic....I have a pack of bubbagum from jinxproof I'm excited to pop

14. I'm in love.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. In her seventh week so excited!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  16. where did you go?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

17. I'm gonna write u check ur pmhere in a sec got alot to show u

• Like Like x 1