In House Genetics Grand Double Purple

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Jul 3, 2017.

1. well guys here we go again moving up the scale of American breeders. In house has interested me for a while now and I'm going to start 2 with the hopes of getting a female.
    Rapid rooter
    Happy frog soil for veg
    400 watt digilux hps and 300 watt LED and 6500k CFL in veg box. Let's do this !!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. In house are awesome!!! One of my favorite breeders stateside!!

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Dude. Agreed. There are so many great strains I didn't know what to pick. I love purple and the way it smells and tastes and saw it was a heavy indica so I went for it. The guys at Neptune are awesome. I also have some alien rift coming any day now!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. And if it has a cut of the ol
    Granddaddy then heck yeah u know I'm In for the win

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dude Neptune has been my go to for a while now. If you want some super exotics check out gromers thugpug line. All amazing crosses. Hey if you like the gdp structure but also like lime green and effervescent champagne, I got some super rare beans. The kudra/moët... not too sure on lineage. It's an old bodhi cross if I'm not mistaken.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I saw thugpug sold out during pre sale how can I get some of yours??

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol was that an offer jk

• Like Like x 1
  8. My thug pug? Or the moët? I'm always d for a trade!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wow how ironic. Literally just popped up on my ig feed rn. I guess it was a collab [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dang!! Man I just got in on Mephisto illuminauto drops and got the blue toof. Only autos I'll
    Buy.

11. Ahh I forgot your an auto grower. I have some mini lemons from farmer Joe Parker I don't know what to do with. I don't grow ruderalis at all

• Like Like x 1
  12. Also got 3 freebies not sure I asked for the sour hound X northern cheese haze but I'll be happy with whatever they send. These go for 20 a piece so this was a steal I've grown their strains and omg they are INSANE image.png image.png image.png

13. Ends at 8pm I'm
    Not big on autos but these girls grow as big as photos and very potent so I had to grab just one pack

14. I'm not big on autos either. I don't even know why I chose that handle lol I love photos more. Ok so your genetics are super rare...u know U could auction it off. I have some alien rift due to arrive Saturday. Maybe we can talk turkey : p
    My GDP popped the dirt in 24 hours. Big time love and I'm hoping it's a lady...won't know for a while but it's cool...

15. Really? Had no idea, got them as a gift..

• Like Like x 1
  16. I got my swag from NEPTUNE. So far, I'm diggin this bank. They sent the 3 free cookie cube FEM (like, right??) AND a 6 pack of bred by 42 Lemon Sage OG. And like 7 bad ass stickers. All safely wrapped. Got it in a few days. Beats going thru customs.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. You don't go on IG?

18. Man I want to auction off my alien rift by ocean grown bc they can't get the strain overseas...but I don't want to let them go bc they are hard to get. I saw a pack of freakin rainbow cookies go for 375 no shit

19. They have to be in sealed breeder packs but hey I'm willing to trade I have a few gems in my vault

20. I'm all over ig, where'd you find info on the kudra?

• Like Like x 1