In House Genetics Grand Double Purple

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Jul 3, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. It's a week old as of yesterday I'll post a pic as soon as I turn the lights on

2. I thought you went ghost for a while. I'm excited to see all the progress.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I got a different phone went from Apple to android lol

4. One week old 1500156068228280785776.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Lol already! Yes I am going to post a pic here at 5 when I cut the lights on. I only popped one of these So I'm hoping it turns out to be a female. Oh the leaves have a special soft velvety feeling I've never felt on my others only the reserva privada Skywalker I have going....I don't see much of the GDP so I'm going to keep y'all updated...yeah I could go for some Whataburger about now!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hell yea! Haha, gdp is my all time favorite strain I love the taste sweet like fruit loops and puts you on your ass lol

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fo sho I'm ready to see how the babies are doing I have 45 minutes I truly believe that it will be a female I'm keeping the conditions as controlled as I can and it's doing good. I'm pretty sure I'll snag a female there...I also just dropped a mephisto blue food just this week from the illuminauto drop

8. 20170721_174457.jpg slowly but surely!!! I'm praying it won't be a male!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 1501629265577-576553817.jpg she is showing her calyxes! I kept her in happy frog under 6500k cfls and I put banana peels in the soil. 18/6 lighting. I'll transplant her soon.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks healthy except for that one in the back

Sent from my LG-H918 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. The one in the back is a royal gorilla about to be finished lol...I see a huge calyx on one of my alien rifts I'm on cloud 9!

12. Getting used to the flower tent..praying for pistils!

Attached Files:

13. Did some lst...hoping its a fem!

Attached Files:

14. Hope she turns out female for ya! I dropped 2 beans and got 1 of each. Here's my Grand Double girl at 25 days post flip, starting to show her colors. Smells sweet and fruity right now with a hint of spice on the backend. 20170901_190204.jpg

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Oh wow she is stunning!!! Just ordered some grandpas breath and i have 2 ptk going. Ill he dropping 2 now instead when regs lol

16. How long did it take to show hairs and did the male show before the female? She is gorgeous

17. Thank you! The male did show first, at about 5 weeks from sprout. Couldn't confirm the female til about week 7, I think day 51 or so if I remember right.

The male was insane, almost double her size at week 5. He had side branches everywhere and was so bushy without any training or topping, fucker was taking over my veg tent! I didnt have room for him and hadn't even started thinking about breeding yet, but his growth was so vigorous I took a few cuts and am going to keep him around awhile and learn to breed at some point real soon. I have a real nice gassy lemon profile Sour Jack I'd like to cross him with and see what happens, and some BOG Lifesavers that look promising which may be interesting... Anyway, After I took the cuts I stopped watering him and he didnt wilt for almost 20 days, bone dry after 5. Crazy strong genetics in these ones!

• Like Like x 1