In House Genetics Grand Double Purple

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by AutomaticLove, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Its actually a tester pack.....

Sent from my 2PQ93 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. The thugpug would go for a decent amount bc it sells out so fast. The kudra I'm guessing bc I've never heard of it or the Moët so I'm pretty sure if I'm interested others would be too

3. I'm not all advanced at knowing these things I'm just guessing from what I see on these auctions like seeders palace

4. As long as it's sealed I think ur ok. Hell I saw someone sell a glassine bag of inhouse with just the front of the bag stuck in it like what? I just don't know if I could part with what could be a bad ass pheno

5. DCseedexchange is also giving out some ultra rare pollen...I think u have to pick up some gear to get it but it's supposed to be some black rose kinda stuff. I'm not into the pollen chucking lol maybe one day

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I feel ya. I'm definitely gonna pop atleast half of the kudra/moët. I have 12 so I'd be willing to part with 6

7. Is it indica or sativa dominant?

8. Indica dom

• Like Like x 1
  9. Man it's such a gamble bc u are working with an unknown male/female ratio....stay in touch bc I might want to trade depending on if I have anything u might want to trade, maybe a mixture...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Who is the breeder? Do u keep any grow journals?

11. Yeah Mr.nice's bonsai journal, and bodhi

• Like Like x 1
  12. I just got a gift card for my anniversary date at work. Kinda tempted to go hunt down some awesome Bodhi gear. If I could find some Snow Lotus or Appalachia, I would be ecstatic. Following along on this one to see what happens!

• Like Like x 1
  13. That's what my kudra is apparently, kudra/moët X Appalachia X iraqi pollination

• Like Like x 1
  14. Snow lotus...that's something for me to hunt down!! Fun fun

15. For you of course!! But the kudra sounds good

16. Has anyone grown snow high seeds? I'll take some pics of the grand double here when I cut the lights on. Im trying to get the environment just right so I can get a female. Popped 2 alien rifts Im hoping for a girl!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Still want to do a trade? I have a collection of bounty

• Like Like x 1
  18. I want to also try some of the InHouse cookies cube I got i haven't seen a grow on it or the blue toof OR the northern cheese haze x sour hound autos from mephisto that I got

19. I also got 2 dolato bagseed I scored from a friend. I got maybe a crumble to try lol I liked it!

20. Pm me