In-ear headphones

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by hockeyman07, Apr 26, 2011.

1. I'm looking to get a new pair of in-ear's for under 50$

I'm looking at Sennheiser CX500 or thinkshound ts01

Any reccomendations? Those both had good reviews

Thanks city:wave:

2. i dunno i had the first gen cx300 which were very nice and lasted a coupla years,
    so i got some cx500's after that, and they were a little disappointing - very quiet and felt less immersive than the 300's. They lasted about a year and died.. And i like to think i take care of my shit like that,

anyway after that i went back and got some cx300II's which were fucking sweet, 2yrs still goin strong :)

3. those 20 $ skullcandy earbuds are work real nice, a thousand times better than the apple ear buds

4. dont get skullcandy bro stick to quality brands

5. Apple headphones- Schwag/Brick Weed
    Skullcandy- Mids/reggie
    Bose- High (Overpriced) mids
    Sennheiser-:hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. I have a pair of klipsch. They are amazing. I use em everyday. Sound quality is amazingly beautiful.

7. I may look into those. Either those or the sennhesiers..

My ipod case speakers, in-ear headphones and dj headphones ALL broke within 1 week. My dj headphones are skullcandy which has the BEST return/refund policy :hello:

8. Go with the klipsch man, it's worth it. They are the best buds you can get for under $200 and they are only like 70 bucks. If you aren't convinced go on amazon or somewhere and look at the reviews. Everyone fucking loves them man and definitely are the best deal you could ever find when buying any type of headphone. It was by far the best choice I've ever made when dealing with any type of electronic. The sound is so clear and complex music with multiple layers sounds beautiful cause you can hear each distinctive part very clearly and crisp. They are very balanced and has wonderful natural bass.

I bought mine at bestbuy and got a year warranty. If they break I can just go back and get a new pair free.