In doubt

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by artic, Apr 19, 2011.

1. (Inb4 whip it out)

Hello blades, I'm feeling some mixed emotions. This chick that I have been somewhat chasing for a while on and off is going to come hang out on Saturday. She has been texting me daily (I never text her first :wave:) for the past couple days. I asked her to come smoke and chill on Saturday because I have Sunday off of work and I'm going to miss 4/20. She said she wants to spend the night and I'm hoping to get it in but I'm not so sure. How would you blades handle this situation? I can give some background info if needed.

2. Get high, compliment her, take her out for dinner, cuddle, make out, put it in.

3. I plan on doing that minus the dinner, might buy some rum depending on if I can find someone of age to get it for me. :smoke:

4. Careful. Hungry women can be cranky. Not a bad idea to have some food lying around even if it's something simple. It'll also make the girl feel like you're putting in an effort and that will only make things better later. And why not be intimate without the alcohol? Sex is better without it.

5. #5 artic, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    Well I wasn't planning on getting smashed. Just a shot to loosen up. :smoke:
    She's coming over after 10 so it's a little late for a meal. Do you suggest some snacks or something? I got plenty of mountain dew and tea to drink.

Also, I forgot to note that I don't plan on dating her. At most a fwb kinda thing. :smoke:

6. Yes snacks are fine then. It's just one of my rules to always be able to whip up food at a moment's notice. Women are always much better behaved when they're fed and you never know if they'll show up full or hungry. It's possible she'll show up with an empty stomach in order to make her feel slimmer so she can impress you initially, but then she might get hungry a few hours after that. It's not like you're going to fall asleep at 11:00 right? It doesn't matter whether you plan to marry her, date her, one-night stand or whatever.

7. Shes planning on spending the night? thats like already half the battle done with.

Make out and slowly progress from there.

Geez whats next. "Blades shes got her pants off and is naked on my bed! How would you handle with this?"

8. If she wants to spend the night in most situations your in 90% of the time, when people make asses of themselves thats who end up the other 10%.

9. Lol at the hungry cranky women comment. It's so true. In addition to being well fed, make sure she's warm and comfy (blankets!) Women hate being cold.

10. Woah there.

I got plenty of blankets :wave: My room is normally toasty also because the computer is always on.

11. Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to grab a few things at the store to keep her settled down. :p

12. Don't let weed become the excuse for her to sleep with you, first do it and then smoke afterwards.

13. Bust a move before a few bowls? I think smoking a little would lighten the mood, but that's why I'm hesitant on drinking. I'm thinking I would feel bad if I get her all fucked up and then try something. :eek: Hence why I'm asking for advice.

14. To be completely honest with you guys, she said she wants to spend the night because she doesn't want to go home after smoking but it was one of those "I will have to find a place to spend the night at" and me being the nice guy I am told her she could stay at my place.

15. dont follow an order of events or anything just go naturally and have guts. shes there cuz she wants you so what you worried about

16. I have a tendency to worry about the smallest shit until it eats me alive. I wanted to smoked before so it was a little easier to do shit without anxiety. :wave:

17. I fuckin feel ya to the fullest. Thats why im giving you the best advice people like us can go by

18. I appreciate it. :hello: I always try to come up with a game plan but in the end, it's playing it by year is what gets shit done, or else you don't have a plan B and your stuck with your dick in your hand. :wave:

19. That actually changes things a bit. She can either be using that as an excuse to not look like a little hoe at first cause she wants to stay the night and grind you till she rolls you up

or shes just tellin it like it is.

20. Start making out with her, gently, make some moves, make her feel good, and if she tries to stop you, look up at her, glance at her eyes with a stare only a woman in love can ever see,draw her face in your mind, kiss her on the forehead and say "Babe, you know how I know were having sex tonight? Because I'm stronger than you" And let it all out right then and there. Insta-bang.