Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In dire need of this...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SunnydabudKing, May 12, 2011.

1. Ozium. Any size, i'll pay almost any price. I live in Mississauga Ontario and I've checked everywhere literally... Walmart, canadian tire, zellers the whole shabam. Half the time they have no idea what I'm even referring to. Does anyone know where I can find it here or even in Toronto? I'd hate to buy it online unless they take PayPal. Any help? Thanks.

Ps what about local mechanic shops or headshops? Ahhhhslfmgekskmdnfsljsdbmflrotsusbsjifdjskjrnf :confused::confused::confused:

2. #2 weedsmoker 420, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
  3. What's ozium?

4. I got mine at Walmart in New York, are you sure yours doesnt have it? It was a little hard to find.

5. I got mine at walmart man, it wasn't in the section with febreeze though.

6. Just look around on the internet... I'm sure there's a company that will ship it to Canada, if not just make a trip to the States and stock up. Look for other kinds of spray too, I have used this stuff called BurnOut that works wonders and has a really pleasant minty smell, as opposed to the weird smell of Ozium. Best of luck!

7. Every headshop around me sells it.
    I'm in the east.