In Depth Overview of Cannabis in the Bible (w/ references)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by LiverShot, Jun 6, 2011.

1. #1 LiverShot, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    Well not too in depth, but this site I found definitely takes it a step further than most and puts it very straightforward

Pretty interesting stuff especially considering I was raised in a pretty religious household

The Church of Cognitive Therapy

All the side links on the left touch up on the Bible-Cannabis connection as well

2. only reason im bumping this is because i feel like it's got info that should answer a lot of questions i see in other thread (titles)

3. man cannabis is banned for a reason, the government knows of it's wonderful healing powers both mentally and physically, but these powers will interfere with the economy and society as a whole... people don't like change, especially those who are in power because of the current way of things.. and aslong as people remain selfish and the government stays in control, cannabis will always be kept at bay.

When I heard about a young child that was terminally ill with brain cancer having cannabis oil injected into his blood and it saved him, or skin cancer patients using the oil as a topical cream and getting rid of the cancer, it just amazes me.

It sickens me that the world will never allow this medicine to flourish, marijuana is the best thing for humanity