In Class....BAKED!

Discussion in 'General' started by ///maniac, Jan 29, 2008.

1. So I am in class (Public Relations Cases and Practices) and I am baked out of my mind. I got a bit paranoid thinking that everyone knows and that they are looking at me. Then I realized they are looking because I'm sitting almost in the front with my laptop open and I'm looking at GrassCity. Ha. If they didn't know I was a toker before (which was pretty obvious) they definitely know now.

Anyone else enjoy a good smoking session before class?

2. I was going to go to my calc/ computer programming courses high, but they both got cancelled :D :smoke:

Lucky day for me :cool:

3. yep i smoked on the way to and from school this morning. i have to go back at 6 too so i can only wait haha.

4. Yeah, I have a 3 hour class over Geoffrey Chaucer (Pretty much 3 hours of nothing but Canterbury Tales)

Brought a J so I can get in the right mindset and I downloaded the movie "Highway" to my Zune to help pass the time.

5. i sit in the front in all my classes, so i always come in chinkeyed as hell and i have to listen to 3 hours of a lecture trying not to geek out

6. I refuse to ever take a 3 hour course again. I used to take atleast one a semester in previous years just so I only had to go once a week, but I just can't handle sitting in a class for that long. My brain generally shuts down after an hour and anything after that point is useless for me to even be in the class (which seems that way for you too haha, sitting there stoned, with a movie on your Zune to watch)

7. dude if im in any sort of classroom, its guaranteed that im high.

8. the back of the class is your friend in highschool there was a corner and a filing cabinet between me and my teacher:)

9. i used to always blaze a L before class and during my breaks, but now my only class is at 9AM so thats outta the question this semester.

10. you mean outta the question NOT TO

11. I smoked after my first class ended around noon, but I had two hours until my second class. I was still suitably buzzed.

12. I think I'd have to smoke a crack rock if I was to sit through a 3 hour class on Chaucer

13. I enjoy smoking before school and i enjoy leaving for lunch and coming back blazed... thats the shit right there.

14. haha, sweet. i almost always toke up before class... gets me in the right state of mind. a couple of them, i dont-- like my political science class? no way... id be way too confused. but always before english, as it gets my words flowing.. and any other class that isnt too complex. i feel like most people in my classes know that i smoke weed. ive made comments before about legalization, medicinal bud, etc... and i usually look pretty high, haha. and i have somewhat of a trademark stoner voice.. or so ive been told (i dont really notice whether i do or not).

school and weed just go very well together.

15. I went to class high a lot and got super paranoid and would never look up at the teacher.
    But great times.

16. ....do cows produce milk?

17. I used to love going to class fucked up.

Wake n' Bake, then pop some skittles by like lunch then smoke after school.

That shit would get the day by sooo fast.

18. hahahaha

19. i wake up 20 min before class everyday and i smoke too much to change that:smoking: i want to get other piece but im waiting for some upcoming festies bc the glass there is fucking killler

20. i cant take my criminal justice class high...my teacher is an ex-narc. damn