Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In a rage spiral again... ;(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by boulderfighter, May 12, 2010.

1. FIRST OFF: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR OVERALL POLITICAL LEANINGS ARE. I'M ONLY POSTING THIS AS IT APPLIES TO CANNABIS USERS.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20004702-503544.html

"Obama's New Drug Strategy Opposes Legalizing Pot"

What the fuck Mocha Jesus? Isn't this the exact opposite of why we elected you?

A: The plan isn't new. Infact it's the same policy that's been going down since the Nixon years, you just make it sould less abusive to innocent people without actually ending persecution.

B: You're supposed to be the smart president who can actually understand science and not forward the bullshit, disproven arguements of the shit kickers that came before you.

C: Reduce what deaths from cannabis? THERE ARE NONE

Just when I thought that the days of "Hard Line on Drugs" morons were behind us, this shit comes up. Seriously, does anyother group pussy out and shit on their biggest supporters, like the Democrats do with the legalization movement?

2. Politicians, regardless of affiliation, are only out to promote their own personal agendas. Doubt everything they say, believe what they do.