In a pickle with a sociopath at the moment..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Drybananna, Jul 13, 2010.

1. So, basically this extremely fucked up kid is apparently "in love" with me.. He's a total sociopath, he got arrested for violently killing a kitten and some other stray cat at 15 years old. He has absolutely NO empathy whatsoever for anything and no guilt, he's the perfect example of a sociopath. He's been backeracted a couple times before too, and been put into a mental health institution-like thing up in Georgia a few times also. Sometimes he'll be really lovey and other times he'll tell me he wants to kill me so bad. Im extremely scared of him, and I can tell he really wants me to be and likes that Im scared. Im so disturbed and disgusted that he, out of everyone, likes me. Fucking "disturbed" and "disgusted" doesn't even begin to describe.

Here's my pickle.. He's told me detailed, morbid things he wants to do to me which include cutting a hole in my neck so he can fuck it, then strangling the last bit of neck I have left, picking my bones dry, and fucking my body. His creepy threats have been going on for a while now, I've talked to a few people about it, but honestly they are no help. This isn't a simple case of immature, stupid teenager kid messing around. This kid seriously has problems.

He's fucking insane and Im 99% sure he'd actually kill someone. And this weekend he's threatened me with sex or die, so I kind of want to act fast. The obvious thing would be to tell the police, but my stupid ass paranoid self is deathly afraid that they won't be enough help and he'll somehow later on find and kill me - which is probably a bit dumb and irrational, but I have an anxiety disorder, so yes, irrational fears are a huge part of my thinking and life and I really don't want to spend the rest of my life scared of this fuckin' weirdo..

Could they put him in jail for a threat? If so, how long? What precautions could they do to make sure I'd be safe if he'd possibly find out? Sorry for tl;dr. :(

2. get a restraining order. STAT

seriously though, call the cops. this is sexual harassment at a VERY high level and should be dealt with asap. Get a restraining order and if he comes anywhere near u or contacts you thats jail time baby

3. I suffer from anxiety (might I add it's severe) so I totally feel you on that part. If he was killing animals and fits all the criteria you said, the police will see those things on his record and get you a restraining order. I'm pretty sure the threat would only get him held for a bit, and he'd probably find out why he was there. I would personally advise you to get a firearm if you're of legal age, just to be safe, not to scare you worse but I'm just the type to be prepared, I don't exactly always see the bright side of things. I've had a semi-stalker before and it's so fucking scary, I can only imagine how you feel after he told you what he would like to do. Sorry I'm rambling, but seriously just tell the police everything, your fears of him finding out, how a restraining order won't actually protect you if he's hell bent on doing something...get him help and get you safe. Tell people around you what's going on, neighbors anybody to keep an eye out, ya know? I hope I offered some help, feel free to PM me if you want to talk? I don't know you but I have dealt with a stalker..so I dunno plus I'm always awake, heh. Best of luck with all of this.

4. yah, get a restraining order, or Apprehended viiolence order, whatever its called in your state.

You live in the USA; buy a Tazer. I'm sure it would be quite easy. Buy some mace while your at it. Dont forget to tell the Gunshop owner why you need it when your purchasing it, they may be able to offer you other options.

Speak to family and friends, everyone you can about it, so people around you know what's going on.

5. do not buy a gun in all honesty unless you know how to handle it, this could prove to be much more dangerous then helpful, especially since you don't seem like the type of person to shoot someone (no offense :))

get some mace, preferably extra strength or bear mace, or a tazer. Anything non-lethal, cause its much easier to spray shit in someones face then shoot them.

just saying

6. In australia the guy could be re-admitted to a mental health facility for making those threats, if he's recently come out of a hospital (you didnt mention in the original thread when hed gotten out)

When you speak to the police about this (which is a must) dont forget to mention he's previously been in mental hospital.

7. #7 Drybananna, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    Ugh, I know, it is scary as hell.. I don't cry easily, but, fuck. I cried my eyes out last night just thinking about it. Nothing this scary has happened in my life, I can't believe there are people out there like that..

My anxiety is also pretty severe, so Im sorry about your anxiety. :( And I hope yours gets better. Anxiety really fucking sucks. I don't know what the age is for firearms, but Im 19 and luckily he's 18 as of two months ago and can do jail time. Im glad your stalker is gone (I hope??) and your PM offer made me feel so much better, SO appreciated. <3 And yeah, that's what Im scared of with just getting a restraining order.. That he'll find out or something and unless he gets jail for life, I'll probably still be a bit scared.

Also, thank you PhilliebluntCP & Joe Luxon, your info helped a lot too and yeah, I wouldn't be able to shoot someone, you're pretty much dead on with that. Mace, tazer, etc. are also good ideas, but I want this guy fucking away from me for good.

I also know for a fact Im obviously definitely going to tell the police.. Im just scared as hell to go about it. :(

8. absolutely mention that he's been in a mental hospital, and save every single message or record any phone call you have with him and go to the police, the more incriminating shit, the more he'll get in trouble. Move in with a friend for a while, so he can't find you easily. Hopefully he will be put back in a mental hospital

9. thats some fucked up shit. report that shit, get restraining order, get pepper spray and like a taser and practice with that shit so if he comes around fuck him up.wow that is some fucked up shit

10. #10 Drybananna, Jul 13, 2010
    Oh, believe me, I have EVERY bit of proof I can have (e-mails, texts, etc.) and plan to use them. Mental hospital too, of course. There isn't an issue in that department, the only issue I have is my slightly irrational fear that the police won't be enough to keep him away for good.

Oh, also, he sends me pictures a lot.. So I used one to show my landlady a picture of him and told her a bit about it and she's told our little mini-apartment police officers to NOT allow him in. That's a plus.

11. I hate to say it but going to the cops could be a bad thing. I am just looking at it from my view(I have very little remorse for others) Your going to go get a restraining order he has to know or else there is no point in having one. He is going to go nuts....and until he does something the restraining order does nothing. Also lets be honest it can take the cops up to an hour to respond to a 911 call.

If your going to get a restraining order have a friend or two stay with you for awhile. A typical sociopath is not going to just let it go and leave you alone

12. definitely go to the police, and tell them EVERYTHING. its very important.

second, buy a knife, i big folding one, that you can store in your purse. and practice opening it quickly and slashing it around like a ninja and stuff just so you're prepared.

Serial killers start on animals. This kid could easily snap one day and really be out to kill you. I think you should start psychologically preparing yourself for the fact that you may have to kill this kid. I don't mean hunt him down and murder him, i mean if this kid is really as crazy and fucked up as you make him seem, he might really try to kill you, and you might have to fight for your life, which probably means killing him with the ninja knife.

i dunno just something to think about... not tryin to scare you more just think you should be prepared incase some crazy shit goes down. I mean, cutting a hole in your neck and fucking it? who thinks of that kinda shit? some seriously fucked up crazy person, thats who.

13. talk to his parents, and the police in the same day and explain the situation. If they put him in the mental hospital once, then they'll do it again, especially when its something as FUCKED as this.

I hate to say it, but the police won't help you..... at first. The restraining order, in the mind of a sociopath, is more like a challenge to come after you, and its just going to piss him the fuck off.

He's probably going to trying to find you or call you after you get the no contact order, so for a week or so get the fuck out of ur neighborhood, and move in with a friend. That way if he calls you or anything and you have proof, THEN the cops will actually help. Hopefully he won't be able to find you, and resorts to calling you, which would send him to jail for violating a no-contact order.

But if he does find you, get that fucking mace out. No matter how crazy this guy is, a spray to the face with any type of mace will send him to the ground, and you'll be able to escape from him.

I'm really scared for you, i wish i could help more then i can, cause this happened to a teacher that went to a nearby school and didnt end well cause she didn't get the police involved like she should have, and the guy eventually snapped

14. There are non-lethal firearms you know,such as Plastic or rubber bullets.You can also shoot bean bags from a shotgun.Tazers and mace also work :wave:

15. #15 Drybananna, Jul 13, 2010
    EXACTLY what I was thinking. So, honestly, I am panicking right now.. I still think telling the police is a better option than nothing. I don't want this stupid, messed up fuck to ruin my life. I'd probably consider letting the police move me somewhere safe if it wasn't for wanting to be at this specific uni. I live with two roommates, one is a guy. He is kind of scrawny though, I may even grab my dad to live with me for a bit, Jesus.. He's my safe blanket, so at least I'd feel better.

EDIT:
    Ahhh, you guys reply fast. :( Northern.Lights, that could be true, but LoL thanks for making me smile with the ninja knife shit.

And that neck thing isn't even near the worst, fucking gross things he's said.

Thank you again Phillie for more very good advice. <3 My parents have talked to his a bit about it, they are dealing with their own divorce shit and don't seem to care that much. As much as my life > education, Im hoping moving somewhere safer will be my last resort. :( God, Im going to buy mace first thing tomorrow. Aaaand, fuck. Your teacher thing just put me into panic mode again. Whyy me out of everyone? :(

16. I think having a friend stay with you is a great idea, but don't stop from getting a restraining order just becuase it isnt a "physical shield"

If he contacts you once the restraining order is in place its mandatory jail time in most states i believe.

17. yeah dude, she should buy a shotgun and carry it around with her to the store and shit :rolleyes:

i get your point tho

a 9mm with rubber bullets would be sweet

18. Buy him some mace or a tazer aswell then.

19. Yea that's what were saying if this guy is how you say he is. Get your restraining order but then have protection weather it be a person or weapon. Because he will try something but then it can finally end

20. [​IMG]

this works well also