Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

In a new town need to try and get some weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by buddyholly, Feb 7, 2009.

1. So I just moved into a new town have no local friends or a hook up so where should I look to meet some people to hook up with and smoke some weed?

2. Dude, you can't ask questions like this. There going to be all over you, like, Stink, On A Monkey.

3. try a bar,or a club,stoners tend to stand out

4. ????????????

5. aight man dont worry....everyone has this problem......theres a website called www.webehigh.com and it tells you about almost every sum wat major city in america...were to buy it, how much it is, how the cops are you name it and its there....i was tryin to go thier earlier but my computor timed out but im on dial up so it might sill be around give it a looksie

6. Your thread is,

In a new town need to try and get some weed.[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well, don't you know, where to go, if your in a new town, to get weed ?

Your asking, for a " hookup ".

How much you want ?[/FONT]
    ( But I Don't Sell ) Just curious.:gc_rocks:

7. I'm lookin for dubs and possibly 1/4.

8. local parks, colleges, think like a stoner :)

9. He's not asking for a hook up per say. He's asking what kind of places he should go to to look for bud. I would say parties/bars/clubs/etc..

10. #10 White_Widow_Man, Feb 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    You don't think now; Perhaps he wants us to roll it as well.

11. Uh, no, I obviously don't think. If he had been asking for bud he would have simply said, "Hey anyone in ______ want to help me find some ganj?"

12. wow ass holes i know you were newbs once too.. try findin a good hookup in a new city....takes some fuckin time to develop that dealer stoer connec

13. what i usually do is get a part time job at a restaurant. restaurants are filled with stoners.. after a couple days get to know someone and pop the question. works for me everytime:smoking:

14. i've been trying just asking people but everyone says no

15. Like ive spent three + hours in one day

16. exactly, honestly just get any job at any restaurant that involves you going into the kitchen at some point in time and you will meet all kinds of stoners. it's true