Impulse buy from Attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by .BMXFU., Feb 3, 2011.

1. I've been dreaming non-stop about spring, and running new genetics - both go hand-in-hand. So far I have OGK18, C99, Red Diesel and an AK47xPurple Bud but it's just not cutting it. Placed an order for DNA - Sour Cream and Sharksbreath, Reserva Privada - Confidential Cheese, G13 - Blueberry Gum and finally Barney's Farm - Tangerine Dream. Also am getting 2 UFO freebies. I don't think I'll ever have to order seeds again after these babies arrive.

2. did you order from the website bc it looks like it has been down for a cpl days hope nothing happened to them......

3. Yeah I ordered on their site. I've ordered there once before and had no troubles. Always get the stealth shipping put on it.

Anyone smoke or grow any of these? I went with stuff that was different than what I'm used to, and all look to be winners.

4. Becareful...
    A lot of that DNA fem gear goes hermie..
    Shoulda' got that Cali Connection gear bro.

5. So far 0 Hermies from DNA or Reserva Privada seeds.

Dutch Passion and Sagamathra hermie from my experience

6. ^^I'm just going by grow journals I've seen of DNA..
    I'm just saying if you want good OG get it from CC

7. The Sharksbreath is a stout bushy plant with fat buds.

It's an excellent smoke. A body high with a rush of energy. Very unique smell. The taste is kind of hard to describe. I read another smoke report of it and they had a tough time describing it as well so I know it's not just me.

It's a connoisseur type strain. Something very worth trying.

If you cross it with G13 you get Martian Mean Green! :devious:

8. dude. u missed the freebie promo from attitude by 1 day!! other than that those strains are awesome and my CC tahoe & og sours are coming along friggin amazing. I want a sole SFV OG Kush from him which would be best representation?

9. #9 .BMXFU., Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    Visa, you're probably right about CC having way better OG and it's something I'll consider next round. As far as fems going herm I'll say 90% of the time it's the growers fault in one way or another..

Mystery, really looking forward to Sharksbreath. All I hear is how different this plant is from most. I'll post something up on it when I have something to post.

420, can't believe I missed that special by a day! 3 more strains would have been nice.

10. I ordered like 2 seeds from them during their big give away and sweepstakes thingy just so I might have a chance at getting it, lol

I don't order the stealth option when I get seeds tho, it just seems like a little too much. The shipping they do is already pretty stealthy. But I'm just not that paranoid about customs canking my gear.

11. god i envy you, id love to start growin and purchase some seeds from attitude but my living conditions right now are not the best for it. :(

12. Don't let that keep you from learning how to do it. Start your planning now, get a good idea of what you are going to have to do (this is an everyday commitment). It's exciting seeing the changes in your plants everyday, but any sign of stress from your plant automatically stresses you out so you really have to keep these babies healthy. I just got out of the military so I know exactly how you feel about the living conditions not allowing you to enjoy the things you like. But hang in there and don't attempt doing this in a place you know isn't safe. Good luck!

13. #13 samson32, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    Never forget that the beginning of everymonth is an extra promo deal as well as using the code 420 to bring down the cost.. I just ordered last night..

Manadala 8 mile high (10 reg seeds)
    DNA Cataract Kush (6 fem seeds)

Now the freebies..

The eight I'll use first
    Reserva Privada Confidential Cheese (6 fem seeds) + lighter
    Delicious Northern lights blue (1 fem)
    Delicious Sugar Black Rose (1 fem)

Delicious el diavolo (1 fem auto)
    I may or may not use this one.. Not really any where to flower an auto and keep it on an 18/6 light sched..

The Ones I'll probably scratch

After reading the descriptions it looks like these seeds have a stability problem.. I'll probably not grow these unless I hear some other people talking about the strains..

Female seeds Grapefruit (1 fem)
    Female seeds purple maroc
    Female seeds x line fast nevilles

Although I'm not so happy with the female seed line at least I now will have the 8 mile high that I've been dying to try.. Paid for 16 seeds and getting 12 freebies and a lighter.. One of which the northern lights blue I would have eventually bought anyway..

Also if you would like to see the g13 blueberry gum just check out the multigrower thread in my sig.. I have one that is almost 3 weeks into flower.. I was very unhappy with her before flower because my lsd and red dragon both were double her size, but once I switched her she caught back up nicely..