Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Improving your weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by duke588, Jan 5, 2006.

1. ok i've heard of some ways to improve bad weed and was wondering which ones are true and if any of you have a trick its appreciated...i heard of putting grass in a bag with your weed and burying it, puttin syrup (yea like Ms butterworths) and letting it sit for a while, and some others tht i cant rememeber, any comments on improving in general

2. if you want to learn a lot of ways... search the threads but you can...

cure it longer (in a jar with a peice of lettuce/orange peel)

i dunno about syrup on weed... but i have been syrup and honey on blunts before.

3. Never heard of any of those hehe and i dont see how putting grass clippings in your bag would help... no clue lol..

Only way i know of is buying better weed.. :smoke:

4. or growing better weed

5. I've rarely had to 'improve' my weed. But the times i've had to I have used the orange peel method, and yes it does work.

6. no no or buying better weed and curing it