Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Improving the taste of bud????

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by candyblunts, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Is there any way to make bud taste better? The bud I just Bought is super harsh and I dont think it was cured long enough. Ive heard about putting an orange peel in with my weed but I dont want to get mold. Is there any other way?

2. Orange peel isnt gonna bring about mold. Just put in in there and open the bag every couple hours and take the orange out after a while.
    I would say try to smoke through a water piece.
    I had some mids in a blunt for the first time in 2 months(been smoking only dank) and after my first hit I thought I was gonna throw up bc it tasted so bad lol

3. alright but will leave an orange aftertaste?

4. Probably but I dont know if its gonna be enough to make the bud taste better. Wait for more replies

5. Is it shwag? the first and only time I had shwag it was harsh as hell and didnt taste good at all.. soo bad I couldnt use my bong cause it just tasted like extra stale smoke..it was gross...

6. impossible im afraid.

true dank already has the perfect taste :smoke:

but yeah you can get these drops that change the taste of bud, like blueberry or summat, dunno where though.

7. Orange peel will make the weed nasty after a while, but with the speed most stoners go through a bag, it's not an issue. You can also check this out..

http://tastypuff.com/