impossible to empty bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by thcemperorpresident, Oct 29, 2018.

1. As far as I can tell, there's no way to empty my bong completely. Due to the honeycomb perc being suspended inside of the lower tube, the water cannot empty out all the way through the mouthpiece. The other way to empty out all of the water would be through the downstem/joint. The perc connected to that is suspended in the middle of the bong, which makes it so I cannot get all of the water out of it. I have tried blowing the water out, shaking, and prayer but nothing has worked. You can see in the pictures the amount of water that will not come out, as well as all of the ash that wont come out with it. Please give me any advice. Thanks!

sorry if that doesn't make sense, i'm high. but it cannot be emptied.

Attached Files:

2. You need to clean that bong man it looks gross lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Its gross because i cant empty it out all the way thats why im posting fam

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Use iso it'll clean it out

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. have to keep pumping water through it till clean - then leave the remainder of water since it will be clean

6. Maybe just run hot water through it until that gross water cycles out and is replaced with clean water, that is a weird lookin perc

7. Running hot water through it will never clean the resin off the walls. Go buy 90% isopropyl alcohol and fill it then let it soak. Make sure all your resin spots are soaking. After it’s soaked, put salt in and work it through your system. Quite a bit of salt, you want it standing in the water, not dissolved. And shake shake shake. The salt provides friction to take the resin off the walls. After that’s done, flush with hot water. The hot water will help clean the resin off, but it will also dissolve the salt so it comes out more easily. And just flush. That will get you clean at least, I’m not sure how to beat the physics of getting every drop of water out. If you’re wanting to do long term storage and are dead set, then replace that last bit of water with the alcohol and it will evaporate off a lot quicker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. And obviously plug the end so when you’re filling it actually fills. Not sure how blazed you are right now so some things are more obvious than others.

9. Yeah res on the walls will need iso+salt, I was just trying to help him get the old water out for now

10. Fill it with vinegar and let it sit for a few days.

11. If it was really a problem for me, I'm the kinda guy that would find a plug, then bore a drain hole to fit the plug.

But then, I'm not a real sophisticated pot smoker, either........

:hookah:

12. If the funk got in there it will also come out. Looks like an over complicated piece of glass. Does it make coffee too?