Important thread please read.!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Wizards, Jan 7, 2013.

1. PC master race here, fuck console makers and their bullshit. Got my 360 console banned, never bought another 360 game, accessory or system as they plan to have happen by banning a console.

This is a scam. how can you force someone to buy a new game and then not even be able to sell it if they dont like it. this is just another way to rip off the players and Sony should be shunned for even thinking of an idea like this. Hope they go bankrupt and fall to pieces

2. Just makes me glad I don't really game on consoles anymore. Will be interesting to watch what ultimately goes down with this and the more obscure consoles coming out over the next year or so though.

3. I didn't talk about stealing games, I buy my games but I do like to mod things and change things not have things slowly taken away like Sony did with the PS3.

4. [quote name='"StuGrimson23"']That's a fucking joke. $60 a game is bad enough, but at least you can flip them on Ebay if you want.

I've owned all 3 Sony systems and will make the switch to Xbox if Sony goes all digital.

And I agree that Gamestop sucks. You can buy most older games on Amazon, brand new, for what Gamestop charges for used.[/quote]

I beleive microsoft is doing it too, time for you console gamers to join PC and not buy into that crap.

5. I suppose I jumped the gun a bit, and made an assumption. I apologize. :eek:

The dude's post beneath yours should've been the intended target.

6. The only thing this will cause is piracy on a scale of the PS1 era.
    As for Microsoft, I'm under the impression that the only reason they haven't done the same already is because they were waiting until Sony did.